Poet William Wordsworth once wrote: “And then my heart with pleasure fills, and dances with the daffodils.”
Fall into a daydream of flourishing—and dancing—daffodils with the Daffodil Daydream Bundle! Featuring the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set and Daffodil Dies, this delightful duo makes building a bouquet a breeze. Simply stamp, cut, and adhere for daffodils with depth and dimension!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY CARD
5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
1. Before you start stamping, cut the following paper pieces: • 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) from Calypso Coral Cardstock • 3″ x 3-1/2″ (7.6 x 8.9 cm) from Calypso Coral Cardstock
• 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm) from Basic White Cardstock
2. On the center of the 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm) Basic White piece, stamp the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
3. Pick out both butterfly dies from the Daffodil Dies. Place them on a sticky note, then run them through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut. (Either of our machines will work.) These will be the masks you use to try the masking technique!
4. Once cut, place each die-cut butterfly over parts of the stamped sentiment. Using a Blending Brush, gently apply Daffodil Delight ink in a circular motion over and around the sentiment. When done, remove the butterfly sticky notes to reveal white butterfly shapes!
5. Create the card base by folding the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) Calypso Coral piece in half and scoring at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). Stamp the set’s butterfly stamp in Calypso Coral ink a few times onto each corner of the card base, then add a few Brushed Brass Butterflies.
6. Rip the top and bottom of the Basic White piece upwards to create a unique textured look, then adhere to the center of the 3″ x 3-1/2″ (7.6 x 8.9 cm) Calypso Coral piece. To complete the card, use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the
3″ x 3-1/2″ (7.6 x 8.9 cm) Calypso Coral piece to the center of the card base!
Daffodil Daydream Bundle; Basic White and Calypso Coral Cardstock; Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pads; Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad; Brushed Brass Butterflies; Foam Adhesive Sheets; sticky notes